Apply for National Officer Councils
The FBLA High School National Officer Team is supported through student leadership of National Councils. Each officer has a National Council focused on supporting their role within FBLA. As a National Council member, students have the opportunity to serve members throughout the entire organization and make an impact on their membership experience.
Interested in applying to serve as a leader at this level? Start the process to seek approval with California FBLA. Once you receive approval from the state, then you can submit your application to National FBLA.
- Read the National POW and focus on one initiative that you would be involved with if you were selected for the council.
- Apply for multiple councils if you can (this increases your chances of being selected)!
- Some questions are similar and your responses can be reused.
- Make sure to request for chapter and state approval early!
- Feel free to reach out to the National Officers or past council members, everyone is here to help you and your leadership journey!
- Don’t wait to submit at the last minute!
- National Officers are reading applications on a rolling basis and submitting early shows your dedication!